FAQ-Update: Are there any clinical trials for spasticity?
Update of our FAQ Section
We will regulary update our FAQs with new articles and informations about spasticity, personal experiences and general questions.
Are there any clinical trials for spasticity?
There are various clinical studies (randomized, placebo controlled, double blind) for spasticity. For example:
- Incidence of spasticity after stroke
- Effectiveness tests of various invasive and non-invasive forms of therapy
- Measures to reduce elevated muscle tone due to spams or spasticity-associated pain
- Conditions, or factors that cause or impede spasticity
- Avoiding and mastering contractures and complications
- Influence of interdisciplinary teamwork of the treatment success of spasticity.
To read more FAQs click the link below: