FAQ-Update: Who do I see about getting a splint?

Update of our FAQ Section

We will regulary update our FAQs with new articles and informations about spasticity, personal experiences and general questions.

Who do I see about getting a splint?

Orthoses / splints are usually recommended by the treating neurologist, rehabilitation specialist or physiotherapist in case of very strong or very low muscle tone. There are many different models with different functions.

To read more FAQs click the link below:

  • Please note that if you submit information to Merz all materials submitted by electronic or physical communication will be deemed non confidential. Do not submit any information or other materials that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. While we have no intention to publicly disclose any details of your proposal, we may refer to select experts within or outside the Merz network for evaluation.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.