What should I do if I think I am developing spasticity? 

Post-stroke spasticity is usually diagnosed and treated at rehabilitation centers, where many experts, such as, rehabilitation specialists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech therapists, psychologists, social workers, nurses…, work together to provide patients with different treatment options.

  • Please note that if you submit information to Merz all materials submitted by electronic or physical communication will be deemed non confidential. Do not submit any information or other materials that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. While we have no intention to publicly disclose any details of your proposal, we may refer to select experts within or outside the Merz network for evaluation.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.